[tcb] Re: Quiet out here...

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:16:19 -0600

And it all started when we were not allowed to spank our kids for misbehaving
and they got rid of corporal punishment in schools.

Alma Jo
          From: Will <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
          To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 7:44 AM

          Oh and secret service uniformed police for the embassies.

          The cop that pulled the gun is on desk duty now.

          -- Sent from my Palm Pre

          sammie smith wrote:

                What's this I hear about the cops pulling guns on people having
a snowball fight in DC?  Sheesh, can't anyone have any fun anymore?