[tcb] Re: Psycoblooie News!!!

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 22:15:20 -0500

Actually Will I haven't seen you at a Psycoblooie maybe you need a healthy dose of Denis. :-)

w.wood wrote:
Okay, I'll bite.  What is Denis' dose?  I can imagine... LOL

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 10:28 PM, Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Don't wait till the last minute to show your appreciation for all
    Denis dose.  I have a few donations but, we could use more.  June
    and I always have a great time visiting with everybody and the
    fireworks are the icing on the cake.
    Thanks
    Mike

    Mike Hayes wrote:

        Damn did I volunteer?  I thought I was elected!  Well I more
        than happy to do it.  I have a blast every year even if Denis
        keeps falling on Mikey Jr. If you would like to donate you can
        send it to me 3 ways.  If you are in the Dallas area hand it
        to me I'll be around.  If you like you can paypal or mail it.

        My paypal email is  mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

        My address is

        Mike Hayes
        6816 Oaklawn
        Sachse, Texas 75048

        Thanks
        Mike

        Denis wrote:

            Quite a few people, some that I didn't even know, came up
            to me at the Classic asking if we were having a
            Psycoblooie 2009 and when it is and how much should they
            pitch in to pay for the fireworks and food and stuff.
             For the first time we will ask for donations. All the
            past years people have been very generous and have left
            money every time. I want people to know that, since you
            guys don't know what each other did, I'll tell you now
            that hundreds of dollars were left behind every year. I
            never had to pay for it all. Thank you, you know who you are.
             Nobody should not come if they don't have money. It is a
            donation, not a ticket price, just be there, we will miss
            you if you don't.
             The money goes to the fireworks. Chuck took us to the
            showcase Saturday night so that we could see what is
            available. Dan and Kat and Brad and Sue and I filled out
            sheets, but after the quality of the past shows, I can't
            imagine anybody doing the picks better than him. He will
            be looking for suicide jockeys to to help drive all those
            explosives up here.
             Mike Hayes has volunteered to be the Donation Czar. He
            will be collecting the moolah. I'm glad I don't have to, I
            just don't feel comfortable with that and I wanna have
            fun! Get ahold of him and you guys work it out.
             It may be bigger than before, I was surprised by how much
            it was brought up without me saying anything. Everybody
            will be responsible for each other and who they bring and
            who they know. If somebody lights somebody on fire, put it
            out or help get the body down to the water so it will
            float away.
             The 4th is a Saturday this year. Get ready.

--
My Email Moniker http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx