[tcb] Re: Psycoblooie News!!!

  • From: "Master of Space and Time" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 21:34:57 -0500

THAT is funny.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: w.wood
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:32 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Psycoblooie News!!!

  Okay, I'll bite.  What is Denis' dose?  I can imagine... LOL

  On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 10:28 PM, Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Don't wait till the last minute to show your appreciation for all Denis
dose.  I have a few donations but, we could use more.  June and I always have a
great time visiting with everybody and the fireworks are the icing on the cake.
    Thanks
    Mike

    Mike Hayes wrote:

      Damn did I volunteer?  I thought I was elected!  Well I more than happy
to do it.  I have a blast every year even if Denis keeps falling on Mikey Jr.
If you would like to donate you can send it to me 3 ways.  If you are in the
Dallas area hand it to me I'll be around.  If you like you can paypal or mail
it.

      My paypal email is  mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx

      My address is

      Mike Hayes
      6816 Oaklawn
      Sachse, Texas 75048

      Thanks
      Mike

      Denis wrote:

        Quite a few people, some that I didn't even know, came up to me at the
Classic asking if we were having a Psycoblooie 2009 and when it is and how much
should they pitch in to pay for the fireworks and food and stuff.
         For the first time we will ask for donations. All the past years
people have been very generous and have left money every time. I want people to
know that, since you guys don't know what each other did, I'll tell you now
that hundreds of dollars were left behind every year. I never had to pay for it
all. Thank you, you know who you are.
         Nobody should not come if they don't have money. It is a donation, not
a ticket price, just be there, we will miss you if you don't.
         The money goes to the fireworks. Chuck took us to the showcase
Saturday night so that we could see what is available. Dan and Kat and Brad and
Sue and I filled out sheets, but after the quality of the past shows, I can't
imagine anybody doing the picks better than him. He will be looking for suicide
jockeys to to help drive all those explosives up here.
         Mike Hayes has volunteered to be the Donation Czar. He will be
collecting the moolah. I'm glad I don't have to, I just don't feel comfortable
with that and I wanna have fun! Get ahold of him and you guys work it out.
         It may be bigger than before, I was surprised by how much it was
brought up without me saying anything. Everybody will be responsible for each
other and who they bring and who they know. If somebody lights somebody on
fire, put it out or help get the body down to the water so it will float away.
         The 4th is a Saturday this year. Get ready.

  --
  My Email Moniker
  http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx