[tcb] Re: Psychobilly pre-registration prizes!

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:06:15 -0500

Sparky and I are planning to go to PBII.  I think my wife will stay home with
our teenage daughter.  My son is off to college the weekend before.  I can take
off Wednesday night or Thursday AM.  When is everyone planning to leave?

Yes, I will be at Traders Village - sorry Katrina, no village people.  I'll
have my shop fan.

I have some junk to sell so I don't know if I will be in the show or the
vendors area.  Either way, get ready to sweat!

Ronnie