[tcb] Psychobilly pre-registration prizes!

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:11:25 -0500

OK all you lurkers out there, and I know there are some because I heard from a
tcber in Lemoor CA named David Lemoor, so I know you're out there.

If you write to me, here or P-mail and tell me if you're coming to the party
the 26th of this month, and what vehicle you're bring, YOU WILL WIN A PRIZE!!!

It might be anything from a pretty rock to a button of some kind or a live
chicken. That may be the cheapest thing around here, a live chicken, but then
we could get in trouble with the law over chicken abuse.

OK no live chickens for Fred!

We, apparently, will have T-shirts. I don't know how many we will have, that is
up to the T-shirt committee.....Mark.

So I'm meeting later today with the Prize Committee to detemine what we will
award to Early Bird Worm Getters. Maybe a worm.