[tcb] Re: Post meeting

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 05:14:26 -0700 (PDT)

Excellente!

--- On Fri, 10/17/08, singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Post meeting
To: "TCB TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, October 17, 2008, 1:03 AM

I attended the Post meeting tonight.They discussed how our money would be spent
.They had $17,000 ,partly from us and from a BBQ cook off.training ammo,another
AED, 6-pads for the AED, and I'm sure alot of other stuff.One project of
interest to us .They're going to build another slab and put a table on it
.On that table will be a plack saying something to the effect that transporters
at the point provided the table and slab and will have a indenture of a vw
symbol pressed in the cement ala my shop.This idea came from the chief.Anyway we
done good. Also they want to cook us breakfast on Sunday morning. Also kids
raffle on Saturday afternoon.In the 5 year history of T@P we have donated no
less than $17,500.00.Please give yourself a pat on the back.

Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009

http://mail.yahoo.com