[tcb] Re: Paul Smith - Izzy's Safari's?

  • From: Eric Woodall <type2list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 07:08:41 -0700 (PDT)

thats what I figured, thanks Paul.
singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Eric ,
I,m sure his safaree,s are good (i have never seen any
that I knew were his) I have a pair of his stainless
window sliders ,that are excellent. What was meant by
the coment was that they were hard to get a hold of ,
would not reply via email , and heard a year are so
ago that he was in and out of business . I personally
wouldn't send him a large amout of money.If i lived in
Ca. or was dealing with the co. face to face I would
buy his products. I realize that his business is
probably a side deal but that's a lot of money to send
to someone.Kool website. Hope he will get back with
you better than he did us.

=====
Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone