[tcb] Re: Aircoolapoolza koontze,tx.....

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 07:43:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Dan & Katrina
Is a watercooled vanagon allowed at the camp out. If so, I will only be able to
make it for friday night, have graduation party on satuday and family gathering
on sunday.

AirCoolaPalooza/Dubstock/Campout
When:
Memorial Day Weekend - Friday, may 28th - Sunday, may 30th
Where:
Indian Springs park Kountze, TX north east of Houston
Price:
$5/pernight/couple

Bring a swimsuit there is tons of swimming and water fun for all.
Don't forget firewood,ice,food,water stuff to camp with.

Potluck Saturday potluck BBQ Bring a Dish to pass and come and enjoy some
AirCooled grub (no napkins or chips do not count)

Live music there is going to be an all AirCoolers Jam so bring a instrument
learn-AirCoolers-Credo

This is all about participation and getting us all together to hang, just to
hang.

dogs are allowed on a leash at all times, I think Robb will have to follow this
rule also we can play have live music but not after 10:30 or at least not the
full concert drinking is allowed for all over 21so bring those

Coolers (of beer), canoe rental is 25 bucks for all those that want to get wet.

Austincruise
http://www.aircoolers.org/cgi-bin....3;t=554

indianspringscampground
http://www.indianspringscamp.net/index.html

YOU CAN PAY WHEN YOU GET THERE. $5.00 A NIGHT