[tcb] Re: Part 2 ,CC'S liquour store VW Classic

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:08:45 -0500

The only thing I don't like about all those events is that they are over and you have to go home......................

At 09:55 PM 9/12/2006, you wrote:

.
Amen, I like the shows because it gets the people all
at one spot , ,I definitely appreciate having T3P  in
the same sentence with TeX classic and pycobilly .Nach
,boerne ,Bulli Gras ,all rank up there High on my list
, I basically like it when we're all able to get
together .