[tcb] Re: Andrew and Debbie

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:07:41 -0500

Hey Denis: I'm going to Tulsa also. Neat event and lots of laid back bus people. See you in 10 days in Tulsa.
Sammie

At 09:27 PM 9/12/2006, you wrote:

I want Andrew and Debbie to come to Glen Rose but ANDREW has committed to going to the Tulsa Show and seeing a friend's new baby.

This is not a Brian where he had to go to a freakin' wedding.

So now, without upsetting Andrew, and I mean it, I don't want to see him upset, how do we make him come, under penalty of death, without upsetting him, to the Glen Rose campout.

Maybe I ought to go to Tulsa. It is in my backyard and is supposed to be a good show. I am going to spend a great deal of resources going to Glen Rose since I have recently decided that I would go to <mailto:T@P>T@P and then travel slowly to Tampa, so I would be gone from home for a month.

I have changed my  mind and I am going to Tulsa.

I'll see how I feel in the morning.