[tcb] Re: Ok, splitty people...

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 13:30:46 -0500

i'd strip its parts sell them and crush the rest, it's really bad rusty, i'd
only restore it if it had a sentimental meaning in my life.

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Ok, splitty people...
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:22:01 -0400
From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx

It does need to go to a loving home.  I thought of Denis because he has such a
great forest around his house and it would look awesome there.  Would make a
great conversational piece driving into his property.