[tcb] Re: Ok, splitty people...

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 16:53:36 -0700 (PDT)

Not specifically, but a good pair are expensive.  Probably a fair price for
ones with no rot and not beat all to heck would be somewhere around $200 each.
Problem is not so much the price but just finding them.  I don't know anyone
that has any.  If you need some bad I might have a lead or two though.

From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 1:18 PM

That would be a labor of love restoration project.  It would probably cost more
to restore than it would be worth when finished if you had to purchase the
parts.  But I don't think that is the point.  A splitty would be saved.  My 2
cents.

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Oct 2, 2009, at 1:08 PM, a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

http://www..thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=667128

Would this be worth the hassle to restore?  (not for me, someone that would
know how to do it.)

Not a bad price for including a title.

Emily