[tcb] Re: Oil sender update. Actually, I'm just venting

  • From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:27:32 -0700 (PDT)

Duncan,

I found the guy I was telling you about at the VOSA
show.  His name is Wesly,  Maybe Allen or Konrad can
connect you with you with the VOSA bulliten board.  I
explained your problem and he went off on several
options and my head started spinning.  We tried to
find you but you had already left.  He really did
sound like he could help.  He had an ealry custom
beetley, didn't get his last name.  like I said maybe
allen or konrad could help you get in touch with him,

shirley