[tcb] Re: Not going to La Fayette this weekend...

  • From: "Lonnie Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 07:22:55 -0500

Speaking of the Ft Worth show next weekend, we just received a new donation
for our raffle. A fresh 1600 long block to be given away to the lucky ticket
holder. Must be present to win. We have several very nice prizes in our
raffle this year. Check the web site for more info.

http://www.geocities.com/fwvf/