[tcb] Re: Not going to La Fayette this weekend...

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:11:46 -0700 (PDT)

I was washing Sparky a few months ago and found around 3 or 4 bubbles in the
paint in areas that I didn't repair when I painted Sparky.  Of course when I
started grinding on them, I found more.  Soooo, I'm repainting the back hatch,
engine lid, driver side door and the lower, front section behind the bumper.

  I actually, cut out the metal behind the bumper and replaced it.  I found
about 2 pounds of rust and mud behind the metal, along with fuses.  So if you
ever wondered what happend to the fuses you dropped, they end up in the front.

  All the repairs are completed and primed, just waiting for this weekend to
shoot the red.

  Ronnie

evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  I thought sparky was already painted?