[tcb] Re: No bus content, but funny

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 11:13:02 -0600

$120 for a Sunday!  That's cheap.  You'd pay double that in DFW.

Ya the only thing good about having a two story house with two 5ton units is that unless you lose power you always have at least one unit running. The bad thing is my power bills average $600 month.

On 1/9/2011 10:49 AM, sammie smith wrote:
Let's see; I woke up at 3:00 this morning to the sound of the central heat trying not to run. Called the ACH guy at 7:00; yeah, he can be there but a Sunday service call is $120 and he cannot guarantee that he has the part on his truck, and if not would have to come back Monday. Don't care, come anyway, we are freezing. Then I watch Ronnie's snow video. Now I am really cold. Had sort of decided not to try for the Daytona Beach VW Winterjam this year, but after this, I am ready for a beach and sunshine.
By the way, he did have the part and we now have heat again.