[tcb] Re: No bus content, but funny

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 08:49:59 -0800 (PST)

Let's see; I woke up at 3:00 this morning to the sound of the central heat
trying not to run.  Called the ACH guy at 7:00; yeah, he can be there but a
Sunday service call is $120 and he cannot guarantee that he has the part on his
truck, and if not would have to come back Monday.  Don't care, come anyway, we
are freezing.  Then I watch Ronnie's snow video.  Now I am really cold.  Had
sort of decided not to try for the Daytona Beach VW Winterjam this year, but
after this, I am ready for a beach and sunshine.

By the way, he did have the part and we now have heat again.