[tcb] Re: (No To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 17:33:12 -0600

LOL

We knew that. ;)

Duncan

-------- Original message --------
From: Eric Woodall <ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx>
Date:01/21/2014  5:25 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: theodoregreinertll@xxxxxxx,tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: (No To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ted,
 I think this is what you're looking for:
The East Texas VEE-DUB Club (a Chapter of the Vintage VW Club of America)
presents the 10th annual Das Bluhend Gute Schau. 200 South Fredonia St,
Nacogdoches, TX 75961. See some of the greatest Azalea and Dogwood blooms in
Texas in and around historic Nacogdoches, the oldest town in Texas, at the time
of this show. Peoples' choice awards as well as best of awards as determined by
a team of professional judges. Some new and different things are on tap for
this years show, including a limited edition commemorative bumper badge for
this, the 10th anniversary show. These badges will be available for purchase at
the show. As always, the club's infamous auction will precede the awards
ceremony. Entry fee $15, free spots for new and used vendor parts. Proceeds go
to support the American Cancer Society. Unofficial bus campout in Mission Tejas
State Park the night before the show. If you need additional info please phone
936-569-7821. To reserve a camp spot at Mission Tejas State Park call
936-687-2394. Mission Tejas State Park is about a 45 minute drive in a VW bus
from the show site. Most chains have motels in Nacogdoches a short drive from
the show site.

We're sitting this one out.

Eric

From: Eric Woodall
Date: Tue, 1/21/2014 3:43 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Subject:[tcb] Re: (No To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Hey there Ted!
Glad you made it to the list!

On Jan 21, 2014, at 3:11 PM, Theodore Reinert <theodoregreinertll@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Steve,
   First, THANK YOU for answering me!
   My bus has the squared-of style of bumpers, it's a late '73 model. I can
send you some pictures to compare your bumper to, if you wish.
I won't have access to the computer that holds the pictures, but could send
them in a text if you would prefer. I would need your cell phone
number for that, though
   How much would you be asking for the bumper? The rust doesn't worry me if
it's just surface rust, as I intend to get both front and rear
bumpers stripped and powder-coated, along with my rims.
Thanks, again,
Ted Reinert