[tcb] Re: (No To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 20:16:53 -0600

Definitly give us a synopsis of ownership. "George," huh?

Lots of get-togethers coming up this year. Sammie keeps asking "show owners" to
post on the Samba's calendar but so far there is no one, cohesive go-to
calendar. Just keep your eyes & ears open.

Welcome to the group.
Duncan

Date: Tue, 1/21/2014 6:48 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Subject:[tcb] Re: (No To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Well hello ! Camp out is not until March 22 . Axe yo mama you can go !

From: Eric Woodall
Date: Tue, 1/21/2014 3:43 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;

Hey there Ted!
Glad you made it to the list!

On Jan 21, 2014, at 3:11 PM, Theodore Reinert <theodoregreinertll@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Steve,
   First, THANK YOU for answering me!
   My bus has the squared-of style of bumpers, it's a late '73 model. I can
send you some pictures to compare your bumper to, if you wish.
I won't have access to the computer that holds the pictures, but could send
them in a text if you would prefer. I would need your cell phone
number for that, though
   How much would you be asking for the bumper? The rust doesn't worry me if
it's just surface rust, as I intend to get both front and rear
bumpers stripped and powder-coated, along with my rims.
Thanks, again,
Ted Reinert