[tcb] Re: New subject- Insurance

  • From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 16:15:40 EST

In a message dated 12/8/05 9:04:45 A.M. Central Standard Time,
coocoo@xxxxxxx writes:

What kind of insurance do you have on your  VW?
Dennis:

I have $100,000/$300/000 liability-property damage on all of my cars,  except
one, in which I also have collision. The Vanagon was the latest and I  just
paid a bill for it, yesterday, to Farmers Insurance Group, for $175.00. You
would think that with 5 cars and only 1 driver, they would cut you some  slack.
Get real!

Jack Kirsch

I have $100,000 liability and replacement fire or  theft. But no
comprehensive. I don't have 'Antique" car because it would limit  protection to
going or
coming from shows.

How 'bout you?