[tcb] Re: Nac Pix

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 10:59:39 -0700 (PDT)

Oh yeh. He called me when he was at the resteraunt ,
he was so nervous(excited) that he said he would have
to call me back .He really gets a kick out of winning
, but on the flip side he's had a couple of shows that
he didn't even get a top 30 , and it didn't seem to
bother him (that much) .

http://flickr.com/photos/lonniebonnie/sets/72157604307525975/

> > From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paul Smith