[tcb] Re: Nac Pix

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:58:37 -0700 (PDT)

Good pics Sammie . Got the truck fixed at about :45 pm
this afternoon.I guess it just wasn't meant for me to
go .At least Joe got some use out of our room . Thanks
to everyone for taking care of him .He's haveing a
great time going to the shows.

http://flickr.com/photos/lonniebonnie/sets/72157604307525975/