[tcb] Re: My truck won't start

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:28:05 -0500 (EST)

He just needs to push it over the cliff.

From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] My truck won't start
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:57:03 -0600

I closed the door on the seatbelt buckle so that the dome light stayed on all night and ran down the battery on my big fancy Toyota pickup. I needed to go to the store. I'm standing in 24 degrees and with nasty little sharp pieces of ice sleeting onto my face. I stand there thinking about opening the hood and charging the battery.

Then I go over and get in Murray. He starts right up. I turn on the little in-line fan that forces heat to the windshield. I go in the house to get my gloves. By the time I get to the grocery store, I have to open a window a little 'cuz it's hot in there.

I get home and put the charger on the truck. Piece of crap.