[tcb] Re: My truck won't start

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:30:39 -0800 (PST)

It's probably Lily's fault. She was sitting in the truck listening to books on
tape all night.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    i thought those fancy toyota's had timers on the dome
light that would shut it off after a while...man, my 97 ranger even has a timer
on the dome light.

---------------------------------
  From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] My truck won't start
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:57:03 -0600

          I closed the door on the seatbelt buckle so that the dome light
stayed on all night and ran down the battery on my big fancy Toyota pickup. I
needed to go to the store. I'm standing in 24 degrees and with nasty little
sharp pieces of ice sleeting onto my face. I stand there thinking about opening
the hood and charging the battery.

  Then I go over and get in Murray. He starts right up. I turn on the little
in-line fan that forces heat to the windshield. I go in the house to get my
gloves. By the time I get to the grocery store, I have to open a window a
little 'cuz it's hot in there.

  I get home and put the charger on the truck. Piece of crap.

  Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power. Play now!