[tcb] Re: My new Bus - UTAH

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 20:14:14 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, I'll do that.  I've always had the filter between the pump and the
carb, but I know what you mean.  The roof rack is made out of 1/2" conduit.  It
is big, but who ever made it did a very good job.

I got a new canvas top from the original manufacturer in Seattle.  I plan to
have a full width bed and move the cabinet behind the driver seat.

I'm in the market for two good louvered windows from a bay westy plus a
passenger side solid glass to replace the drivers side glass with vent window.
I think Dan and Lonnie have both done that.