[tcb] Re: My new Bus - UTAH

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 04:44:25 +0000 (UTC)

That is strictly where I put them for the test run in when I first start them
on the run stand. A fire extinquisher is always right at hand.

From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] My new Bus - UTAH
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 7:08 PM

Here are some pictures of my new bus.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/575900951WLDxXz

Installed the new engine Mark Sawyer built for me today.

All the rust repairs are completed, just starting on the body work.

Hope to be ready by the Texas VW Classic.