[tcb] Re: My feelings are hurt

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 08:46:28 -0500

my question is where is this alleged profit comming from? shirts are at cost, byob, hell you paid for the potty. so how again are you makin' profit?

brian a.k.a i_am_cool_fred

From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: My feelings are hurt
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:10:46 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, what they said!  Profit?  Where did that jackass
get that idea?.
I'm glad to chip in what I can when I get there, as I
am sure everyone else is, too...
Maybe the guy just can't read...
Like Fred, I'm there for the party...might spend the
rest of the time at
Turpentine Creek, lookin at the lions, tigers and
bears (OH MY)...

Neil, the vwdude
--- Fred McDonald <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All I have to say is I wouldn't miss this party for
> nothing! I really don't care about the Eureka
> Springs show and I'll probobly not spend much time
> there. Psychobilly, Busses at the Point and the
> Texas VW Classic are the three best reasons for
> owning a VW Bus.

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs