[tcb] Re: houston to ES route

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:05:37 -0500

We were going to go up 59 to try and hook up with Gerald, He got screwed at work and will NOT be going.
I think we will go up I45, U.S. 69 to I 40 over to Fort Smith and up I 540.
If we go this route we should be able to hook up with you and Paul some where along the way.
We plan to leave The Woodlands (just north of Houston) between 4:30 and 5:00 am.
I think that will put us in the Dallas area around 9 am.
I don't know what time Paul is heading out.

What do we think?

On Aug 22, 2005, at 8:23 AM, Shirley Hall wrote:

Those of you leaving houston on Thursday morning, have you decided on a route? If so, what is it? Is it the route that Sammy suggested a couple of weeks ago? I'm leaving early Thursday morning and might be able to meet up with you guys. I plan to drive straight through to Dennis' Thursday.

thanks,
Shirley