[tcb] Re: Murray and tree love

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 06:10:42 -0700 (PDT)

Chuck; me thinks we should probably quit giving him a hard time about his
brakes.  After all, there are lots of trees in NW Arkansas to substitute for
e-brakes.

chuck blue <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:             From the looks of Murray
I think I would have rather hit the stack of pallets or the concrete blocks.at
least you know how to fix it,except the brakes.Oh well ,It  truely is time for
murray's face lift.Maybe you can find someone to FIX the brakes too.
     It's really to bad that you don't have a parts bus.Bluebus is NOT a
donor!It looks like maybe Murray could be a donor there are lots of parts that
could be used on Bluebus.Bluebus does not need your brake parts.