[tcb] Murray and tree love

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 21:52:36 -0500

I gave Brian a hard time once about "kissing" a pole. Well, if he was kissing a
pole, Murray tried to have sex with this tree. There are pictures out there, I
can't make the TCB show it.

It was a question of rolling the bus over and over down a 50 yard slope or
going off the 300' cliff. I dodged the huge of pallets and the gigantic
concrete blocks and pretty much picked this tree, since it was the last choice
given.

That tree did not budge at all.

The Safaries are OK. That was the first thing Jan said, "Thank God the Safaries
are OK". Then she said, "Is that blood?"