[tcb] Re: Merry Christmas ya knuckleheads!

  • From: brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 07:21:08 -0800 (PST)

Merry Christmas and Happy Volkswagens to ya'll.  Everyone be safe.

evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  lotterman died a few years back and he
was the driving force for the show.

Rumours is all, we'll see. I do know that if the Euro stays at over 1.30 US and
the GBP at nearly 2 bucks it'll be an expensive trip.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile