[tcb] Re: Merry Christmas ya knuckleheads!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 20:39:12 -0800 (PST)

hey. why not Bad Camburg in the summer?

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          Jan and I are going to Chicago in
the morning. No Europe this Christmas, it's just to friggin' far away. I tell
people all the time, that we have fabulous cities in the U.S. that can rival
any in Europe, and Chicago is one of them. It's not quite New York, but it's a
fairly short drive and I can get back home easily and get the bus back on the
road.

  Jan and I will split up and hit the Miracle Mile on Christmas Eve and buy
each other our Christmas presents and meet back at the hotel and open our
presents in the morning eating Chicago Deep Dish pizza.

  God, what a great country!!

  Amsterdam in the summer