[tcb] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 14:30:16 -0600

Very well said Shirley.
Cool Bells Denis.
Sounds like a great book Ronnie.
Ya'll be safe and happy!

On Dec 25, 2005, at 10:26 AM, Ronnie Hughes wrote:

The chimes were great Denis. We listened to them last night about midnight our time. Hope you and Jan have a great time.

I second Shirley's message and hope everyone has a safe Christmas and Happy New Year.

Dan & Katrina, have fun on your campout.

I'm going to go sit in my bus and read my new book - Wide Eyed Wanderers. Can you imagine a 3 year, 60,000 mile adventure in a VW?

Ronnie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shirley Hall" <Shirley.Hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>