[tcb] March Madness (Absolutely NO bus content)

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 14:35:54 -0600

So, my Oregon Ducks won the Pac-10 Conference Tournament and should get a
pretty high rating in the NCAA Tournament. I know that a large number of you
may not know or care about this, but just be happy for me, OK?

Now, at 5:00 PM today they will announce the Tournament Brackets. In our
household and a bunch of the people I have known over the years have played a
game thusly;

When they announce the brackets, print them out, or whatever, and play the
games. No research, no studying, just play it immediately. If the Ducks are
matched with Santa Clara, pick who you think will win and play it all the way
until you have a Final Four and a Championship game. It can be pretty
hilarious, as in the next couple of weeks the games are played and you are
shown to be genius or idiot.

Jan plays based on the mascots that she likes. She has done pretty well,
overall.

On Monday I will sign up a bracket game, probably at ESPN and you can all get
on (it's easy) and we can watch each other's progress.

It doesn't matter if you know nothing about college basketball, you will be
amazed at how bad the pros are at this game.

Be there, or be square.