[tcb] Re: Cruz to krogers

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 10:43:13 -0800

I'm deff up for a cruise any sat. just let me know when. I'll get Hayden to
tag along with us too. Deff need to represent more Vee Dubs at the show,
it's a very nice show and it's right by my house heh.

On 3/10/07, Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Must have been 300 cars show up 5 VWs Shelby bus, 2 bugs,1yellow Thing
and my 65 split bus that got a lot of look and storys about the old days .
we need to set up a sat night we can meet up and cruz in toghter .