[tcb] Re: Long Winter ?

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:17:26 -0400

Yes, it's been a long, cold, wet winter.  more for some than others.  Rest
Assured it will be nice and sunny and 100F in July so let's be thankful now
while we can still be outside without 20 layers of sunscreen and five cans
of OFF! nearby.

Oh, and wait, here's an optimistic thought from the perennial pessimist:
Wildflowers at Fredricksburg should be great!

Now, with more moisture in the atmosphere due to global warming, there will
be more: Rain and severe storms..  That's your global warming fact for the
week.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx