[tcb] Re: Long Winter ?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 16:07:06 -0500

I have been complaining about the cold up here. We didn't have the disaster
ice like last year, but we have had 4 snows and rarely above the low 50s. A
local predicted no summer. Great.

From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Long Winter ?
To: "tcb" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, March 14, 2010, 12:02 AM

I don't know if it's all the rain or cold but this has been the longest
Winter for me.Anybody else feel the same?.Bulli Gras was awesome ,but still
left me wanting more. And now this month is draging leading up to Nac.
Reserved my camping spot at LQ in Nac a couple of weeks ago.I didn't break a
cable, the pedal had a problem.
Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 7  October 8,9,and 10, 2010"Love all,trust a
few,Do wrong to none"