[tcb] Re: Kermit

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:31:37 -0500

i've been giving chad a hard time about it for the past couple of days...it's ok

the story behind it is friggin' awesome...just think if every origiinal bus
owner wrote a book about there trips in the bus. we'd never be on here talking
about busses, we'd be to busy reading the books and going "oh, that's how that
dent got there" or "oh, that's why that panel was replaced"

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:09:26 -0500From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxxxx:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: Kermit
There's nothing to roll eyes about.  I'm sure Kermit is gorgeous.
Congratulations!
On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 7:24 PM, Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

another big gay late bay on the road :rolls eyes: at least hershey can finally
have a buddy that's not better than him :D

Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 17:15:33 -0700From: kimberlyannkupkake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[tcb] Re: KermitTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We just purchased another bus (our second in a week), but that is another
story.  Kermit is the 78 westy high roof conversion's name, the original owners
toured with him and in the 80s wrote a book about their travels around Europe
in him and dedicated the book to him! His interior is almost perfect, he is
green with green plaid interior....yeah! Another baby! I think that is no.
14........but i have lost count.

See Now