[tcb] Re: Kermit

  • From: Kimberly Johnson <kimberlyannkupkake@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 05:38:57 -0700 (PDT)

:) Yep Kermit is flaming :)
But, oh so sweet and fashionable.
All our splits are making fun of Kermit, he is feeling very uncomfy at our home
but will quickly settle in, it's all about open mindness.

Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 17:15:33 -0700
From: kimberlyannkupkake@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We just purchased another bus (our second in a week), but that is another
story.  Kermit is the 78 westy high roof conversion's name, the original owners
toured with him and in the 80s wrote a book about their travels around Europe
in him and dedicated the book to him! His interior is almost perfect, he is
green with green plaid interior....yeah! Another baby! I think that is no.
14........but i have lost count.

See Now