[tcb] Re: Kat's great trip report. BNNTA news

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 12:15:42 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

No trailer here. ALL of those camping miles are going on the Rivi tires.
And I'll drive it into the campground when I get there (which is pretty
much a requirement at Jerome anyway -- they got ALL upset because I took
too long getting the "non-VW" off the grounds when I towed it in before the
engine was running 2 years ago).

G2