[tcb] Re: Just got shirts today , sung to just got paid today by ZZ Top.

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:25:13 -0500

I would like an XL, a Medium and I will get a kids size at the camp later.
light green if possible

Alma Jo

        From: Rusty Herring <rustmah1@xxxxxxx>
        Subject: [tcb] Re: Just got shirts today , sung to just got paid today
by ZZ Top.
        To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 8:09 AM

        Paul
        I would like a 1x shirt.
        See you there @ top
           Thank you
              Rusty

        Sent from my iPad

        On Aug 28, 2012, at 7:11 PM, singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

        > The most beautiful shirts that I beleive we've had at all previous
T@P's.Dark brown , black, light blue , light green .I will be in San Antonio
Sunday and can deliver if you would like to buy one.15 .00 for adult up to 1x,
2x and up are 20.00 , Please email me if you would like one.These are availble
only to people that have pre registered. I won't be selling to the general
public.And also the ones that have contacted me.We do have kid size for 10.00 ,
but would rather sell them at the camp out ,so we get you the right size.If I
would have had one Sunday I might have given one to officer O'mally ....Not