[tcb] Just got shirts today , sung to just got paid today by ZZ Top.

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:11:16 -0700 (PDT)

The most beautiful shirts that I beleive we've had at all previous T@P's.Dark
brown , black, light blue , light green .I will be in San Antonio Sunday and
can deliver if you would like to buy one.15 .00 for adult up to 1x, 2x and up
are 20.00 , Please email me if you would like one.These are availble only to
people that have pre registered. I won't be selling to the general public.And
also the ones that have contacted me.We do have kid size for 10.00 , but would
rather sell them at the camp out ,so we get you the right size.If I would have
had one Sunday I might have given one to officer O'mally ....Not
Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 9
October  ,2012
Morgan's Point Resort Texas