[tcb] Re: Joe

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 23:14:40 -0700 (PDT)

I just got back from visiting Joe and there's no way of sugar coating it ,he
looks like hell, but he felt like getting out and eating tonight so that was a
good thing.All He wanted to talk about was taking his bug over to Ricky
Marshall's and get the rear end lowered alittle bit.

Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 8
October 7,8 and 9 ,2011
Morgan's Point Resort Texas