[tcb] Photos

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 07:02:11 -0700 (PDT)

In the next few minutes I am going to send some photos of my round trips
through Houston the past two weekends.  Will be in Kodak Gallery and the first
few pictures are of the Low Budget Show in Spring 2 weeks ago.  Most notable
thing there was big foot, baja with two redux boxes installed and converted to
IRS rear.  Show was very retro and had lots of low rider early bugs there.  As
well as Paul's old oval.  Middle third of photos is the Clear Lake VW show
which had about an equal number of water cooled and air cooled cars with again
werid judging, but the baja managed to win $250.  Don't know how since there
were some really nice aircooled cars there that didn't win anything.  Last
third of the photos are from the Monument show.  119 cars registered, which was
down somewhat from last year, but some nice cars, including Paul's old oval
again, Scott's outlaw Porsche.  Also, Todd and Lisa Prigmore, who I think are
still on this list, with there
 55 bus selling some of their wares.  They have some really nice graphic
collectibles, and Paul, you need to contact them and get them to T@P and bring
some of their stuff to sell.

At any rate, look for the photos and you will see some snap shots of a lot of
VWs and even some pictures of some of our TCB group.