[tcb] Re: Insurance

  • From: thingmon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:05:54 -0800 (PST)

Good news, thanks!

--- On Mon, 11/3/08, Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Insurance
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 8:32 AM

#yiv1864815466 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv1864815466 {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;}

I have Hagerty and I thought they did well through the claims, and had a good
adjuster. I will continue to use them.

Eskimo

Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 14:41:31 -0800
From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am picking up a Hagerty policy.  CajunEskimeaux had good luck with them on a
hit and run claim.  He'll probably chime in when he gets back from
Novemberfest.  Trip report and photos to follow. Great weather!

On Nov 1, 2008, at 7:21 PM, thingmon@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Haven't seen this covered since I've been on the list, but I am looking at
insurance companies and had these recommended to me: Hagerty and American
Collector.  Has anyone been through a claim situation with either?

http://www.hagerty.com/Auto/vehicle_index.aspx
http://www.americancollectors.com/About_Us/21/

Thanks,
Dave

Store, manage and share up to 5GB with Windows Live SkyDrive. Start uploading
now