[tcb] Re: Insurance

  • From: thingmon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:15:54 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, I'll check them out too.  Must be ok with that name!

Too bad for Steve, hope they were all without medical issues and the vehicles
were fixable...

Dave Taylor

From: thingmon@xxxxxxxxx <thingmon@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Insurance
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 7:21 PM

Haven't seen this covered since I've been on the list, but I am looking at
insurance companies and had these recommended to me: Hagerty and American
Collector.  Has anyone been through a claim situation with either?

http://www.hagerty.com/Auto/vehicle_index.aspx
http://www.americancollectors.com/About_Us/21/

Thanks,
Dave