[tcb] Re: If it's Tuesday we must be in Vienna

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 03:34:34 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

What if it's 3:30 am and we've just come in from watching the titt....
errrrrr .... eating at Waffle House? Where would you be then?

G2

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 3:20:10 -0500 "coocoo@xxxxxxx" <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> We have a dog/house sitter and Travis and Joey are invited to use the hot
tub and watch big movies if they want. If we ever go anywhere again I will
offer the house sitting to anyone who wants to come up. An auction maybe?

> It snowed really big last night. I don't know about road conditions to
"booda pesht" yet. It is 9:AM here, 2:AM your time. When you guys get up
and around at 7 AM or so it will be midafternoon and we may be dead at the
side of the Autobahn in our ridiculous rented Renault