[tcb] Re: If it's Tuesday we must be in Vienna

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 3:20:10 -0500

We have a dog/house sitter and Travis and Joey are invited to use the hot tub
and watch big movies if they want. If we ever go anywhere again I will offer
the house sitting to anyone who wants to come up. An auction maybe?

It snowed really big last night. I don't know about road conditions to "booda
pesht" yet. It is 9:AM here, 2:AM your time. When you guys get up and around at
7 AM or so it will be midafternoon and we may be dead at the side of the
Autobahn in our ridiculous rented Renault