[tcb] Re: IT'S SNOWIN'

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:04:52 -0600

photobucket rocks

i hate kodak...can't figure out how to use it.

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 07:53:01 -0800
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: IT'S SNOWIN'
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK, Jeff, great pictures; but I'm old and can't remember where everyone lives;
so where are you with all of this snow?     Also, since the question of photo
sharing came up this morning, and yours are great on smugmug, and I'm TRYING to
get into digital:  anyone on the list who wants to comment, give me your
opinion on what is the best software site for sharing photos.  Am trying Kodak
Gallery but don't really like it.

Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.bednar.smugmug.com/gallery/4452379_xpCXo#261756045   snow pictures!
-Jeff