[tcb] Re: IT'S SNOWIN'

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 07:53:01 -0800 (PST)

OK, Jeff, great pictures; but I'm old and can't remember where everyone lives;
so where are you with all of this snow?

  Also, since the question of photo sharing came up this morning, and yours are
great on smugmug, and I'm TRYING to get into digital:  anyone on the list who
wants to comment, give me your opinion on what is the best software site for
sharing photos.  Am trying Kodak Gallery but don't really like it.

Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        http://www.bednar.smugmug.com/gallery/4452379_xpCXo#261756045   snow
pictures!
  -Jeff